Fort Collins Book Festival: The Big Think
The Fort Collins Book Festival returns with The Big Think, a FREE two-day event featuring more than 35 authors and 40+ sessions including writing workshops, presentations, readings, panel discussions, and much more. This year's festival asks you to imagine "What if" and ask "What else?" through literature, poetry, science, and technology.
Full author lineup and schedule available online at www.FoCoBookFest.org.
Featured authors include:
- ANDY WEIR, author of "The Martian" and "Artemis"
- BILL RITTER, JR., clean energy expert, author of "Powering Forward"
- DR. ADAM BECKER, astrophysicist and author of "What is Real?"
- KIMIKO HAHN, award-winning poet
- DR. AMANDA HENDRIX, planetary scientist, author of "Beyond Earth"
- DR. SHEILA ROWAN, experimental physicist, Director of the Institute for Gravitational Research
Friday, October 19 features free writing workshops (registration required: 970-221-6740) and an All-Star Poetry reading.
The main day, Saturday, October 20, includes an opening keynote by Bill Ritter, Jr. and closing keynote by Andy Weir. In between, enjoy a variety of author readings, science fiction discussions, panel presentations, and much more!